Mode Of Action –ThinQure20
A novel coronavirus (Covid-19) has resulted in global mortality and morbidity. The plasma viral load is directly associated with progression of the disease severity 21,22. Increase in plasma viral load leads to worsening of disease severity, marked reduction in lymphocytes count, and significant increase in plasma inflammatory markers such as interleukin 6 (IL-6), and C-reactive protein (CRP) leading to increased mortality 21.
Thinqure 20 treatment showed significant reduction in the viral load indicating its beneficial role in the inhibition of disease progression and mortality rate. In addition, the active components of the Thinqure 20 (piperine and gingerol, zingeberene) possess potent anti-inflammatory antiviral activities. This property of thinqure 20 may also help in reducing the cytokine storm and further worsening of conditions.
PROPHYLAXIS AGAINST COVID & OTHER RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS
1. The angiotensin converting enzyme – 2 (ACE-2) receptors play a very pivotal role in viral entry and its expression in the major vital organs such as heart kidney and lungs 1. SARS-CoV-2 virus causes balance between ACE and ACE-2 and activate the renin angiotensin aldosterone system (RAAS) leading to entry of virus in host cell and its replication. Inhibition of ACE-2 receptors and RAAS system can limit the viral load and disease progression by inhibiting viral entry and replication in the host cells 1.
2. The piperine, zingiberene and gingerol have proven ACE inhibitory activity .This action of Thinqure 20 may be attributed to ACE-2 inhibition and inhibition of viral entry in the host cells. Founded results suggests that phytochemicals from Thinqure20 might be effective as a therapeutic as well as prophylaxis against COVID-19 by preventing viral attachment to the host cells through inhibition of spike glycoprotein.
ANTIVIRAL AGAINST COVID & OTHER RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS
3. Molecular docking results are indicated with excellent binding affinity of phytochemical piperine, zingiberene from Thinqure20 against SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein and its cellular receptor along with MolDock score and other parameters.
4. Mole dock study shows phytochemicals from of Zingiber officinale as entry inhibitor of SARS-COVID 2 VIRUS. Gingerol and Zingiberene had effective binding activity with ACE2 receptors.
5. Thinqure 20 comprising of Piper longum, Piper nigrum, Zingiber officinale and rock salt, possess various active chemicals like piperine, zingiberene, gingerol which play its role for its effectiveness against SARS-Co2 virus. Thinqure 20 might be acting on single target or multiple targets for inhibiting SARS-CoV2 viral load.
ANTIINFLAMATORY ACTIVITY OF FORMULATION
Piperine , zingiberene are important phytochemicals , Please refer below published papers showing anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Bang JS, Oh DH, Choi HM, et al. Anti-inflammatory and antiarthritic effects of piperine in human interleukin 1β-stimulated fibroblast-like synoviocytes and in rat arthritis models. Arthritis Res Ther 2009; 11: R49.
2. Mashhadi NS, Ghiasvand R, Askari G, Hariri M, Darvishi L, Mofid MR. Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of ginger in health and physical activity: Review of current evidence. Int J Prev Med 2013; 4: S1–7.
Covid-19 can cause significant discomfort, continuous cough, fever/high temperature (37.8℃ or greater), loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste, respiratory failure, shock, or multi-organ dysfunction, reduce quality of life, and lead to a loss of productivity. In this study Thinqure20 have been seen in effectively managing the disease probably by viral load depletion. Treatment with Thinqure 20 was safe and was well tolerated. Adverse event experienced during clinical trial; all of them were mild in the nature and did not require special attention. In addition, there were no serious adverse events reported at any time during the study, and no patient deteriorated further anymore.
Adhering to the principles of reverse-pharmacology33,34, Thinqure20 was taken for in vitro studies. Thinqure20 was found effective with statistical significance not only in anti-corona virus activity, but also for non-enveloped viruses- MS2 bacteriophage, the representative of enveloped viruses- H3N2 Influenza Virus and in antifungal activity against Mucor racemosus ATCC 42647.
Thinqure20 seems to have potential in enveloped, non-enveloped viruses and also in the fungus treatment.
1. In vivo human CTRI registered study is an evidence supports its ANTIVIRAL effects in the treatment of Covid19 and which may be linked to decrease in the viral load in patients. It provided better relief for recovery of the COVID-19 disease.
2. In vitro study also shows ACE2 receptor blocker .Thinqure 20 is well-tolerated safe for human consumption having efficacy as PROPHALAXIS FOR COVID 19 infection.
3. Other In vitro studies showed efficacy in reduction in viral load in corona virus, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses and fungus as well.
4. Overall, Thinqure20 could serve as a good ‘anti-pathogen’ in general.